Our visual arts and craft workshops are creative, educational, innovative and fun.
At BangDrum we specialise in street art, carnival arts and traditional crafts from around the world. Our team of professional artists, designers and makers work on large-scale arts projects and installations throughout the UK from the Olympic Games to sculptural commissions in country manors.
The vast array of skills, experience and generations of craft techniques within our team make us your one stop shop for all things arty. From full school carnivals to giant puppets, sets for your school productions to ceramic and clay work we can help you to develop the perfect visual arts project in your school.
Here are details of just some of the workshops and commissions we have delivered in schools to date:
• Giant Puppet Making
• Large scale floats and carnival structures
• Felt Making
• Silk Painting
• Class Murals – indoors and outdoor projects
• Drawing and Painting - Mixed Media
• Sets for school productions
• Technical installations including work with LED’s and sensors
• Book Making
• Graffiti Workshops
• Pavement Art
• Recycling and Eco Art Projects
• Outdoor art – sustainable , non permanent techniques within nature
• Pottery and Clay Work
• Mask Making
• Headdress Making
• Costume, Scenery and Props
• Jewellery Projects
• Animation - a variety of projects to include making stories, adverts, flick books and more.
'Weather or Not' umbrella parade- Emily Wood, Lead artist
Contact us today to discuss your school or commiunity project.